Nicole M. Ziegler
Mrs. Ziegler was the valedictorian of the University of Saint Francis Class of 2006. She earned a degree in English with a concentration in Business. While in college, Mrs. Ziegler made the Dean's List and the National Dean's List, won the Outstanding Achievement in English Award for three consecutive years, and won the Paul Hagan Junior Achievement in English Award. In addition, she participated on the University of Saint Francis women's soccer team where she received recognition as an Honorable Mention All-American women's soccer player and was selected to the National Academic All-American women's soccer team and the ESPN The Magazine All-American team. Mrs. Ziegler also participated in Students in Free Enterprise and was a coach for the Fort Wayne Citadel Youth Soccer Club.
Mrs. Ziegler attended the Florida Coastal School of Law, where she graduated magna cum laude and ranked among the top two percent of her class. While in law school, Mrs. Ziegler served as the Business Editor of the Florida Coastal Law Review. Among her notable achievements, Mrs. Ziegler earned the Governor’s Achievement Award and the Book Award for the Law of Information Technology and Family Law courses. Mrs. Ziegler also achieved recognition as a Dean’s Scholar.
In the fall of 2008, Mrs. Ziegler served as a judicial intern to Justice Ricky Polston and former Justice Kenneth Bell on the Florida Supreme Court.
Upon graduation in 2009, Mrs. Ziegler began working as an attorney for Rodney K. McIntyre, P.A. in Jacksonville, Florida.
Mrs. Ziegler joined Keane, Reese, Vesely & Gerdes in 2010.
Mrs. Ziegler is involved in the following professional and civic organizations:
- The Florida Bar
- Young Lawyers Division (2009 – present)
- The St. Petersburg Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Section (2010- present)
- Appellate Practice Section (2010 – present)
- Trial Practice Section (2010 – present)
- The American Bar Association (2009 – present)
- Sixth Judicial Circuit Court’s Professionalism Committee (2011 – present)
- The Barney Masterson Inn of Court (2011-2013)
- Leadership St. Petersburg, Class of 2013
- Leadership St. Petersburg Alumni Association (2013 – present)
- Police Athletic League of St. Petersburg Board of Directors (2011 – present)
- Founder’s Club Breakfast Co-Chair, 2013
- St. Pete Young Professionals
- Everton Florida Youth Soccer, Coach (2010-2012)
Mrs. Ziegler, f/k/a Nicole Clausing’s, reported appellate decisions include: